February 6, 2009

This week...and Blessings

It seems no matter how hard I try I can never seem to get on top of things, but maybe that's OK...maybe I just need to take time to take things in instead of tryng so hard to get things done...for in my busyness I miss on those little blessings that God tries to give to me each day.

This weeks blessing (I know I'm late on getting to it...oh well.) is:

God's creation
This past weekend I went to Columbus to go to Winter Jam with our Youth group (great time btw) and on the way over the sun was shining and of course everything was still ice covered...especially the trees...I just couldn't help staring in awe at the tress as we drove by (thank goodness I wasn't driving LOL)...as the sunlight hit the trees it looked as if they were covered in diamonds...they just glistened and sparkled. It was a truly amazing sight! And I know that I've done my share of complaining about all the ice and snow we've had the past few weeks...but here God was trying to show me just how beautiful this stuff really was and how HE sees it...I was truly humbled and again in awe at His creation. God is good!
Stumbled across an amazing video that was on Cathy Zielske's website...please take a moment to check it out...it is somewhat long (16 minutes) but I swear you won't regret it...it's sweet and touching and may just be what you needed today ;-)




Hope you are having a great week.

No comments: