August 13, 2007

Just another Random Monday

Before I go on...please check out the latest video I posted below this post of Jeremy Camps "My Desire"...beautiful song and it was one of my favs from the concert.

So onto life...so much going on and so much has happened since I last wrote...We had our VBS program Sunday...it was cute...the boys enjoyed themselves.


Last night we took the opportunity to go enjoy God's fireworks...the meteor shower. It was great family time enjoying the outdoors...we went out into the country, found a spot, plunked down our chairs and watched. There weren't as many as I would have liked, but what we did see was amazing...we only got to stay out for a couple hours, hubby had to be at work early AM...but so amazing.

Spent my day trying to get caught up on TONS of laundry from the very busy week I had last week, fixed my gas grill (myself!!!), finished up on some eBay and mowed the lawn. Now I'm trying to relax a little. Got to get things together for Colton's party this weekend...haven't even started that yet. School supplies have been bought and I think in all honesty that everyone is ready...not sure about the "going to school" part, but I think everyone is ready to get back to a routine.

Have to share this photo...today hubby decided to rip out the carpet in our main floor bathroom...just one too many accidents on that carpet if you know what I mean...so hubby took some remnant carpet squares, taped them together and put it down temporarily...later today I find Brennan and Colton playing in there rolling a dice...check this out...they thought it looked like a game...does kind of look like Candyland huh?? Guess it takes a child to think that your mess can be a game...how adorable are they! Really made me laugh.
Hope you are having a good week!

No comments: